We are pleased that you are considering donating to Yahel. Your support helps us fund our rapidly growing number of programs and is vital in giving young adults the opportunity to give back and contribute to social change efforts in Israel. You can read about the impact of our programs by reading some alumni testimonials.
Yahel – Israel Service Learning is a registered Amuta (Non Profit Organization) in Israel. We are able to receive tax deductible donations in the United States through the New Israel Fund.
Please follow the instructions below carefully to ensure that your donation reaches us in the quickest manner.
From United States (by check, for credit cards, see below - paypal):
- 1. Make check payable to New Israel Fund. (The New Israel Fund has tax exempt status under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Their Federal identification number is 94-2607722)
2. In the memo line of the check, please write: Yahel – Israel Service Learning #50056
3. Send your check to: New Israel Fund, 2100 M St., NW, Suite 619 Washington, DC 20037
4. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the sum you have donated so that we can properly track it and thank you!
1. Make check payable to: יהל - התנדבות ולמידה בישראל and send to Yahel – Israel Service Learning, PO Box 1177, Zichron Yaakov 30900
by bank transfer:
1. Israel Discount Bank Ltd Bank (# 11), Zichron Yaakov Branch (# 095), Account # 108398465
In either case, send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the sum you have donated so that we can properly track it and thank you!
1. You can send us a donation via paypal using the button below
At this time we are unable to provide a tax exempt receipt for donations recived via paypal. You will still receive a receipt for your donation, and a donation via paypal is a wonderful way to get your money to us quickly and with minimum cost to us.